Paola M. Armeni
Recognized in:Civil Rights LawCriminal Defense: General Practice...
Location:410 South Rampart, Suite 420Las Vegas, NV 89145
- Arizona State University, BS, graduated 1998
- Nevada, 2003
- Las Vegas Business Academy - Chief Legal Officer
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers - Member
- National Police Accountability Project - Member
- Nevada Advisory Commission on the Administration of Justice - Member
- Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice - Past President and Current Board Member
- State Bar of Nevada - Board of Governors
- William S. Boyd School of Law Alumni Association - Past President and Current Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Civil Rights Law
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Myrna Williams Children's Pro Bono Award
- "40 Under 40" Award from the Las Vegas Business Press
- Inaugural Young Lawyer of the Year Award from the State Bar of Nevada
- Inaugural William S. Boyd School of Law 2008 College Alumni of the Year.
- 2014-2017 Super Lawyers®
- "AV/Preeminent Attorney®" by Martindale-Hubbell®.
- Nevada - Trial Courts