Nina M. Roket
Recognized since 2021
New York, New York
Real Estate Law
Nina Roket is a nationally recognized commercial real estate lawyer focused on leasing, lease and loan restructuring, conveyancing and finance transactions. Nina acts as a trusted business advisor to companies and investors.
Nina leads Olshan's commercial leasing practice and advises clients across the U.S. in sophisticated commercial real estate transactions, including leasing, sales, acquisitions and mortgage, mezzanine and preferred equity financings.
She actively represents and advises landlords and tenants in lease restructuring situations across the country.
Nina also represents landlords and tenants in flexible workspace leases and structured revenue sharing deals.
Nina acts as landlord's counsel at numerous office buildings in Midtown and Downtown New York City and also represents hedge funds, sports and entertainment companies, technology companies, medical institutions, start- ups and finance companies in leasing space for their headquarters.
In addition, Nina manages complex retail leasing transaction projects on behalf of numerous developers and owners at significant, high profile retail sites across the U.S., including New York, Miami Beach, Las Vegas, Beverly Hills and Atlantic City, and has a specialty in food and restaurant leases, representing both owners and food and restaurant operators.
Nina acts as a co-administrative partner at the firm, chair of the firm's Hiring Committee, and founder and chair of the firm's Women’s Committee.
Nina has been consistently acknowledged as a leading lawyer and influencer in Real Estate, including being named as a Leading Women Lawyer in New York by Crain’s New York Business, induction by Real Estate Forum to the Women of Influence Hall of Fame list, and election by her peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in Real Estate Law.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 212-451-2335
- Phone Number: 212-451-2300
- Lawyer Page: https://www.olshanlaw.com/attorneys-Nina-Roket.html
- 1325 Avenue of the Americas, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10019
- Gender: Female
- Ethnicity: White
- New York Law School, J.D., graduated 1996
- New York, 1997
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) - Member
- Sarcoma Foundation of America - Member
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) - Mentor Program
- WX New York Women Executives in Real Estate - Member
10 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
2 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Real Estate Law
- Nina was selected to the Notable Women in Law by Crain's New York Business, 2018-2020.
- Nina was named to the New York Super Lawyers list, a Thomson Reuters lawyer rating service, since 2014.
- Nina was honored as a Leading Lady at the Third Annual Mann Charitable Foundation Event in May 2019.
- Acknowledgement as a leading player in the New York real estate market.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.