Neill McBryde brings to his clients vast tax planning, estate planning, and estate administration experience. He leads the firm’s closely held business, tax planning, estate planning, wealth management, and trusts and estates groups.
His primary areas of emphasis in his practice include providing:
- Tax and business planning advice for closely-held businesses
- Tax, estate planning, and insurance planning for owners of closely-held businesses and high net worth individuals
- Advice and counsel in connection with mergers and acquisitions involving stock, corporate assets, real estate and other assets
- Specialized services in the wealth transfer, estate planning and estate administration areas
- Charitable planning for individuals and non-profit representation
- Tax controversies
Mr. McBryde has lectured nationally and written extensively in areas relating to closely held businesses, tax planning, tax controversies, insurance planning, and estate planning and administration.