Michael T. Hornak
Recognized in:Bet-the-Company LitigationCommercial Litigation...
Law School:University of California Los Angeles
Location:611 Anton Boulevard, Suite 1400Costa Mesa, CA 92626-1931
- University of California Los Angeles, graduated 1978
- Yale University, graduated 1975
- California, California State Bar, Orange County Bar Association, ABTL
- Orange County Bar Foundation - Founding Fellow, Past President
- Orange County Business Council - Director, Chair Emeritus
- Yale Alumni Schools Committee, Orange County - Member (1990-present), Director (1992-2008)
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Bet-the-Company Litigation, Orange County (2017)
- Trade Secrets Law, Orange County (2017)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Trade Secrets Law
- Southern California "Super Lawyer"
- AV Preeminent rating (Martindale Hubbell)
- California Legislature - Recognition for contributions to business community and achievements for Orange County.
- Resolution of Orange County Board of Supervisors - Recognition for performance-based leadership, consensus approach to problem solving.
- Mission Viejo City Counsel - Certificate of Recognition for work to enhance Orange County.
Areas of Expertise:
- Civil Litigation
- Class Actions
- Closely-Held Businesses
- Complex Litigation
- SEC Enforcement
- Trade Secrets
Five Palo Alto Square, Suite 200
3000 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306-9814