Recognized since 2010
Marshall focuses his practice in the areas of general business and corporate law, real estate, estate planning and administration and tax law. His work includes the application of his practical experience in a wide-variety of business and personal wealth planning matters, as well as his ability to help clients address complex legal, financial and tax issues.
In his general business and corporate law practice, Marshall advises businesses ranging from start-up ventures to multinational entities on issues involving business and capital structures, agreements between owners/shareholders, contract negotiations, financing arrangements, mergers, acquisitions and sale or succession strategies. Significant portions of his work involve helping businesses plan, and execute their plans, to achieve their goals and minimize disputes.
In Marshall’s real estate practice, he assists clients in acquiring and operating commercial properties. His work includes financing, acquisitions, sales, leasing and all aspects of ownership and management of the projects.
In his estate planning practice, he has extensive experience in drafting and implementating wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, family limited partnerships and limited liability companies, charitable trust planning, and planning for distributions from retirement funds. This work also includes the use of disclaimers and other post mortem planning techniques to minimize taxes and achieve ever evolving family goals.
Marshall’s tax practice grew out of his experience in public accounting and focuses on tax planning and compliance, with a special focus in estate tax and fiduciary income tax planning. He has handled numerous disputes on a wide-variety of personal and business tax issues with federal, state and local tax authorities. His work in this area includes like-kind exchanges and more complex issues associated with tax deferred exchanges (e.g. reverse exchanges, parking transactions and what can be done if the exchange doesn’t close timely).
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.strausstroy.com/attorneys/marshall-dosker/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 50 East Rivercenter Boulevard, Suite 1400
Covington, KY 41011
- Northern Kentucky University , J.D.
- University of Louisville, BS
- Kentucky, Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association - Member
- Kentucky Bar Association - Member
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association - Member
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Tax Law
Areas of Concentration
- Business | Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning | Administration
- Tax Law
- Personal Wealth Planning
- Start-Up Ventures
- Multinational Business
- Capital Structures
- Contract Negotiations
- Financing Arrangements
- Mergers | Acquisitions
- Sales or Succession Strategies
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Limited Liability Companies
- Charitable Trust Planning
- Planning for Distributions
- Tax Planning | Compliance
- Tax Deferred Exchanges
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.