Mark Bender has practiced complex corporate and commercial law for almost four decades. Mark's corporate experience includes advice, document preparation and negotiation related to mergers and acquisitions, corporate structuring, business partnerships, and other complex business arrangements. Mark's commercial law experience includes a broad spectrum of commercial transactions including manufacturing and supply agreements; technology development, licensing and commercialization agreements; and a wide variety of information technology services agreements for both providers and customers.
Representative transactions include:
- negotiation and drafting a telecommunication infrastructure and services agreement (including delivery of internet and video services) for a large upscale residential development project that is the first of its kind in the State of South Carolina
- negotiation and drafting of a complete suite of form customer agreements for a leading health care technology services company serving health care providers across the country
- negotiation and drafting of documents for the acquisition of a software company providing important new technology and markets for my client in the health care information technology field
- negotiation and drafting of an information technology services agreement outsourcing to my client health insurance administration services for one of the nation's largest health insurers
- preparation of a complete suite of form agreements for both customer transactions and supplier transactions on behalf of a client
A native of New Jersey, he came to South Carolina in 1978 after practicing tax and international law for two years on Wall Street.