- University of Western Ontario, graduated 1978
- University of Saskatchewan, College of Law - Sessional Lecturer
- Saskatoon Criminal Defense Lawyers - a past President
- Canadian Bar Association, Saskatchewan Branch - a past President, member of council
- Canadian Council of Criminal Defense Lawyers - a VicePresident
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada for work in:
- Criminal Defence
- Queen's Counsel
Attorney Case History
R. v. Latimer (2001), 39 C.R.(5th) 1 (S.C.C.)
Clarified Canadian law on euthanasia and necessity.
R. v. Bourget (1987), 35 C.C.C. (3d) 371, (Sask.C.A.)
Established disclosure rights in breath testing.