Lawyer, KPMG Law
Marina joined KPMG in 2012 and has nearly 10 years’ experience advising Russian and international clients on real estate, construction and compliance matters.
She has supported construction / reconstruction projects involving commercial, industrial and residential facilities.
Marina has extensive experience managing complex legal due diligence of Russian companies, and a particular focus on real estate, environmental protection, industrial safety and licensing issues.
Marina’s experience includes:
- structuring asset ownership structures in Russia for a large international Group in the retail, trading and rent business
- supporting the restructuring of companies in the Finnish construction group of companies in Russia
- performing legal due diligence of agricultural assets in Krasnodar Krai, Stavropol Krai, Rostov, Kursk, Lipetsk, Voronezh and Tambov regions
- conducting a real estate due diligence operation on the 13 aerodrome complexes in the Russian Federation (rights of airport companies to runways, parking areas, taxiways, aprons, flight terminals, etc.)managing legal pre-investment due diligence for companies that own land plots in Moscow seeking to launch residential construction projects
- performing legal due diligence on a target poultry industry company in Belgorod Region and providing full acquisition and transaction support
- managing legal due diligence of the target companies’ title to 19 shopping malls and land plots thereunder, as well as comprehensive analysis of aspects of the pledge/mortgage agreements to 19 shopping malls located in different regions of Russia
Marina is the author of several publications on real estate and compliance issues.