Margarita graduated from the Higher School of Economics in 2015. Now having 6 year experience she is Of Counsel for Litigation in Consulting Group TEAM and specialises in real estate and intellectual property.
Among the recent most interesting cases are the following:
- successfully defended the interests of a Finnish company in lawsuit for the recovery of unjust enrichment in the amount of more than 4,6 mln euro. Under the foreign law were considered a statute of limitation on actions, invalidation of the propagation agreement and statements of falsification;
- collected for clients several compensations for illegal use of client's trademarks on the Internet in the amount of half a million rubles in each case;
- conducted Due Diligence procedure for the construction of residential complexes in St. Petersburg and integrated development of the territory;
- developed Memorandum of law for an investment project for the construction of a plant;
- provided Legal report on labor relations for a large logistics company before the merger;
- provided state registration of more than 90 real estate objects.
Besides legal work Margarita is a freediving enthusiast, loves mountain tracking, climbed Elborus.