Lynn McGovern represents borrowers and lenders in a broad range of complex financing transactions, including acquisition financings, asset-based loans, debtor-in-possession financings, exit financings and restructuring transactions. These transactions include secured and unsecured financings and both senior and mezzanine financings.
Examples of various financings include representation of:
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange in a $3 billion credit facility;
- Marsico Capital Management in a $1.2 billion credit facility;
- The Middleby Corporation in a $450 million secured credit facility;
- US BioEnergy Corporation in a $477 million construction loan facility;
- Ecolab Inc. in a $450 million multicurrency credit facility and a €300 million private placement;
- Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company in connection with a credit facility;
- AutoNation, Inc. in a $1.25 billion credit facility;
- Covanta Energy Corporation in a $715 million first-lien credit facility and a $400 million second-lien credit facility;
- Rural Cellular Corporation in a $60 million first-lien revolving credit facility and a $510 million second-lien note offering;
- Wynn Las Vegas, LLC in a $1 billion secured credit facility;
- American National Power, Inc. in connection with restructuring approximately $900 million of indebtedness;
- Various portfolio companies of Brera Capital Partners, LP in connection with credit facilities and mezzanine financings; and
- Packaging Dynamics Corporation in a $160 million secured credit facility.
Ms. McGovern repeatedly has been selected for inclusion in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and The Best Lawyers in America.