Recognized in:Banking and Finance LawEquipment Finance Law...
Location:TransCanada Tower, Suite 2500450 1st Street, SWCalgary, AB T2P 5H1
- Alberta, Law Society of Alberta
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Law Society of Alberta - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Equipment Finance Law, Calgary (2018)
- Equipment Finance Law, Calgary (2015)
- Project Finance Law, Calgary (2014)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Equipment Finance Law
- Oil & Gas Law
- Project Finance Law
- Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Lawyers for Business: Banking & Finance
- Lexpert Special Edition: Canada’s Leading Energy Lawyers
- Lexpert Special Edition: Canada’s Leading Infrastructure Lawyers
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory: Banking & Financial Institutions; Energy (Oil & Gas); Project Finance
Areas of Expertise:
- BluEarth Renewables Inc. in connection with the project financing of a 15MW run-of-river hydro project located near Squamish, British Columbia, being developed by Culliton Creek Power Limited Partnership, a subsidiary of BluEarth Renewables Inc.
- Canadian Natural Resources in connection with the bridge financing and permanent bank/bond financing as the 50% owner and 25% processor of the North West Redwater refinery project.
- Kinder Morgan Canada in connection with commercial and financing matters for the proposed Trans Mountain Pipeline System.
- Pattern and Samsung Renewable Energy, as joint venture partners, in connection with the project financing of the South Kent wind project; and the Grand Renewable wind project.
- Phoenix Energy Holdings Limited, a Canadian subsidiary of PetroChina, in its partnership with TransCanada Corporation and its affiliates to construct, own and operate the Grand Rapids Pipeline System and its commitment to ship on the system.
- Greengate Power in connection with the proposed financing and sale of the Halkirk Wind Project to Capital Power and the development and proposed financing of the Blackspring Ridge Wind Project and sale to Enbridge/EDF EN Canada.
- Veresen and Harbert Power in connection with the financing of the York Energy Centre.
- Pristine Power and Fort Chicago in connection with the financing of the East Windsor Cogeneration Centre.
- State of Alaska in connection with negotiations with major oil companies for the development, ownership, governance and financing of the proposed Alaska Natural Gas Pipeline.
- Union Bank of California in the financing for Kelson Canada of the Calgary Energy Centre and the Island and Whitby Cogeneration Projects.
- Trident Resources in connection with its high yield debt offering and bank financings.
- RREEF America LLC in their acquisition of Maher Terminals (Prince Rupert Container Terminal Facility) including in respect of the acquisition, financing, corporate structure and governance.
- Maratimes and Northeast Pipeline on the financing of its natural gas pipeline from Nova Scotia to Boston.
TransCanada Tower, Suite 2500
450 1st Street, SW
Calgary, AB T2P 5H1
1055 West Hastings Street, Suite 1700
The Guinness Tower
Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9
340 Albert Street, Suite 1900
Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y6
1000, rue De La Gauchetière Ouest
Montréal, QC H3B 4W5
620 Eighth Avenue, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10018