Known for her calm demeanor and fierce advocacy, Lori has established a reputation as one of the most revered women trial lawyers in the state. She represents companies in complex business and consumer disputes, and in defending individual and collective employment claims. Having tried cases in state and federal courts, both inside Ohio and elsewhere, Lori has an indomitable competitive spirit and an intellect to match. The industry recognition she has received tells us others agree:
- 2014: Lori was ranked as one of the “Top 50” women attorneys in Ohio by Law & Politics magazine
- 2014: Lori was ranked as one of the “Top 50” attorneys in Columbus by Law & Politics magazine
- 2014, 2013: Lori was recognized in The Best Lawyers in America®
- 2014, 2013, 2011: Lori was ranked as one of the “Top 25” women attorneys in Columbus by Law & Politics magazine
- 2013: Lori was one of only four women nationwide to be selected as a finalist in the ‘Up and Coming Litigator’ category for the Chambers USA Women in Law Awards
- 2013: Chambers USA reported that Lori is quickly establishing a fine reputation in the state bar. Sources describe her as “smart, extremely diligent and hard-working,” and note that “she is good with witnesses and in the courtroom.”
- 2012: Chambers USA reported that, “In the heat of litigation, [Lori] maintains a very good sense of objectivity and a resolve to find a solution.”
- Lori is a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America Trial Lawyer Honorary Society, and is a co-founder of its Complex Commercial Litigation Institute
Smart, creative, focused and fun to work with. That’s how our clients describe Lori. Whether trying mortgage-backed securities, breach of contract, business tort or other complex business cases, or defending discrimination or wage and hour claims, Lori packs a punch.
A member of the firm’s Executive Committee, Lori also chairs the firm’s Practice Management Committee. She previously served as chair of the Recruiting Committee and was instrumental in the creation of the firm’s Women Lawyers’ Initiative in 2000.