Matrix Chambers Limited
Recognized since 2012
London, United Kingdom
Product Liability Litigation
Lord Brennan QC has been a Queen’s Counsel since 1985 and is a senior associate member of Matrix. His areas of expertise include commercial law, public and private international law and international arbitration.
Lord Brennan QC, as an appointed life peer, is active in politics as well as dedicating time to his incredibly varied legal practice. His most notable case during 2009 was the landmark civil Omagh bombing case. The outcome, in favour of his clients – relatives of those killed in the Omagh bombing – has become the first civil case of its kind in Europe in which the victims of terrorism were able to sue those responsible.
In 2010, he was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Chambers & Partners Bar Awards.
Contact & Links
- Griffin Building
London WC1R 5LN
- United Kingdom, Bar of England and Wales
- American Bar Association - Associate Member
- American Law Institute - Member
- UK Branch of International Commission of Jurists - Independent Assessor
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in United Kingdom™ 2023 for work in:
- Product Liability Litigation
- Cruz de Honor de la Orden de San Raimondo de Penyafort (Spain)
- Gold Medal from the Supreme Court of Mexico
- Honorary Doctor of Laws of the Universities of Manchester and of Nottingham Trent
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.