Lluís is an expert in administrative law and urban zoning. He advises private individuals, companies and public administrative bodies on planning instruments and other urban management issues by lodging claims and appeals, negotiating, submitting reports, opinions and carrying out other necessary acts. Where necessary, he is assisted in the process by architects specialised in urban zoning. Lluís also works in all other areas involving public agencies (whether state•level, autonomous or local) on cases relating to special forms of property, water, ports and coasts, mines, transport, regulated sectors, procurement, the environment and expropriations. He pursues legal proceedings before the courts on any matter that can be categorised as adversary proceedings involving public law bodies.
Spanish, Catalan, English and French.
- Barcelona Bar Association.
- Member of the Legal Advisory Committee to the Generalitat de Catalunya (autonomous government of Catalonia).
- Law Degree, Universitat de Barcelona, 1973.
- Joined the Spanish judiciary in 1976 after taking the public entrance exam, specialising from 1989 in administrative law as judge sitting at the High Court of Justice of Barcelona.
- Master’s degree in urban zoning management, Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura de Barcelona.
- Lecturer of administrative law, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lecturer at the Escola Tècnica Superior d’Arquitectura de Barcelona, where he gives classes on urban zoning management as part of postgraduate courses.
- Recommended by Best Lawyers International, since 2009 edition, in the areas of Administrative Law and Urban Redevelopment.
- Recommended by Chambers Europe, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 edition, in the area of Public Law.