Prior to joining Fragomen, Leon was an associate attorney for a recognized and well renowned law firm in Costa Rica. His fields of experience include immigration law, corporate law, international business transactions, contracts, property and real estate law.
Leon also holds an MBA degree in Banking and Finance and in International Business Administration.
• Member, Costa Rican Bar Association
• Member, Costa Rican Notary Public Association
• Arbitrator (Cámara de Comercio Exterior de Costa Rica Centro de Conciliación y Arbitraje)
• Stock Broker (Camara de Concesionario de Puestos de Bolsa [CAMBOLSA]).
Publications and Lectures
• Editor, “Costa Rican Immigration Process.”American Immigration Lawyers Association's Global Immigration Guide: A Country-by-Country Survey.
• Best Lawyers, Immigration Law, 2015
• Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year in Costa Rica, Immigration Law, 2014