Lawrence M. Hadley
Listed in Best Lawyers since 2012
Larry Hadley is a Principal at McKool Smith Hennigan in Los Angeles. His practice focuses primarily on intellectual property litigation, including patent infringement, copyright, trade secret, antitrust, unfair trade and licensing, as well as strategic counseling, with an emphasis on advanced technologies. Mr. Hadley’s experience includes the following technology areas:
- computer software and disk drives
- electronic programming guides
- microprocessors and integrated circuits
- interactive call processing
- internet and peer-to-peer communications
- server and RAID systems
- compression and DVD/CD storage.
- Cellular and Wi-Fi
Mr. Hadley is a licensed private pilot, and, before attending law school, served as an officer on commercial and naval ships. Mr. Hadley is a frequent commentator on legal matters involving technology and serves as a settlement officer in the Los Angeles Superior Court Voluntary Settlement Program.