Recognized in:Personal Injury Litigation - PlaintiffsProduct Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Law School:The University of Tennessee
Firm's Phone Number:
Location:5141 Virginia Way, Suite 270Brentwood, TN 37027
- The University of Tennessee , J.D., graduated 2006
- Rhodes College, B.A., Political Science, graduated 2003
- Tennessee, 2006
- United States District Court, Middle District of Tennessee
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
- American Bar Association - Member (current)
- Harry Phillips American Inn of Court - Barrister (2014-2018); Associate (2011-2013)
- Lawyers' Association for Women, Marion Griffin Chapter - President (2014-2015)
- Nashville Bar Association - President-Elect (current)
- Nashville Bar Foundation - Fellow (current)
- Tennessee Bar Association - Member (current)
- Tennessee Lawyers' Association for Women - Member (current)
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association - Member (current)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Best of the Bar, Nashville Business Journal, 2015, 2017-2019.
- 40 Under 40, Nashville Business Journal, 2015
Mid-South Super Lawyers, Personal Injury, 2013-2018.
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Top 100 Lawyers in Tennessee, 2018.
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Top 50 Women Lawyers in the Mid-South, 2015, 2018.
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2012.
- Rising Star, Lawyers' Association for Women, 2016.
- Young Professional nominee, Athena, 2016.
- AV Preeminent ranking, Martindale-Hubbell, 2013-present.
- President's Award, Nashville Bar Association, 2017.
- Award of Excellence in Trial Advocacy, Tennessee Attorney General, 2006.