LaBelle Arbitration & Mediation, LLC
Recognized since 2016
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Lance A. LaBelle is the principal of LaBelle Arbitration & Mediation, LLC. Lance is a mediator, arbitrator and AV-rated attorney with over 35 years of experience. He has helped clients resolve literally thousands of disputes throughout his career.
As the past Chair of the ADR Section of the Orange County Bar Association, Lance served on its Executive Committee. He received his mediation training and certification through UC Irvine’s Conflict Management and the Use of Alternative Dispute Resolution program.
Lance is listed in The Best Lawyers of America and has been named to the list of California Super Lawyers for many years including the “Top 50” list in Orange County.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://www.adrservices.com/neutrals/labelle-lance/
- 22431 Antonio Parkway, Suite B-160-127
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688-3932
- Minnesota, 1982
- California, 1984
- ADR Services, Inc. - Member
- Association of Attorney-Mediators - Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association - Member
- Orange County Bar Association - Member
- Orange County Bar Association - Past Chair 2008 and 2015 - Alternative Dispute Resolution Section
- State Bar of California - Member
1 The Best Lawyers in America® award
- Insurance Law
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
- Best Lawyers in America, 2016-present
- Top 100 Southern California Super Lawyers, 2013
- Top 50 Orange County Southern California Super Lawyers, 2013-present
- Southern California Super Lawyers, 2009-present
- ALM Top Rated Attorneys, 2013-present
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.