Jon Ross's expertise in the areas of complex divorce, custody issues, child support, alimony and domestic relations litigation has earned him the distinction of being listed in the Best Lawyers in America every year since 1983 and election to The American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers in 1988. Jon listens to all aspects of your family situation and formulates a resolution to your case that is structured for you and your interests. When a mutually agreeable settlement is not attainable, Jon applies his more than 40 years of trial litigation experience to the favorable resolution of the matter. While most of his clients have substantial assets, much of Jon's career has been devoted to assuring that those of low income have access to the legal system as well.
- In re Hampers, 154 N.H. 275 (2006)
- In re Harvey, 153 N.H. 425 (2005)
- In re Nyhan, 147 N.H. 7681 (2002) and 151 N.H. 739 (2005)
- In re Telgener, 148 N.H. 190 (2002)
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- All New Hampshire Courts