Kevin J. Morley
Recognized in:Asset-Based Lending PracticeBanking and Finance Law...
Law School:University of Western Ontario
Location:100 King Street West1 First Canadian PlaceSuite 6200, P.O. Box 50Toronto, ON M5X 1B8
- University of Western Ontario, LL.B,
- Ontario, The Law Society of Upper Canada
- American Bar Association - Member
- American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Equipment Finance Law, Toronto (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada for work in:
- Asset-Based Lending Practice
- Banking and Finance Law
- Equipment Finance Law
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory : Asset-Based Lending (Most Frequently Recommended); Banking & Financial Institutions; Asset Equipment Finance/Leasing
- PLC Which Lawyer? – Finance
- IFLR (International Financial Law Review) 1000 – The Guide to the World’s Leading Financial Law Firms – Leading lawyer in banking and finance
- Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Lawyers for Business: Banking & Finance
- The Lexpert – Thomson Guide to the Leading 100 Canada-US Cross Border Corporate Lawyers in Canada
- The Lexpert/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada: Asset-based Lending; Banking and Financial Institutions
- The Lexpert Guide to the Leading US/Canada Cross-border Corporate Lawyers in Canada: Asset-Based Lending; Banking & Financial Institutions
- Acting on behalf of the Agents and Lenders in connection with Revolving and Term Loans to JBS Food Canada Inc. to facilitate its acquisition of the XL Foods plants.
- Acting for Canadian and U.S. ABL Agents and First and Second Lien Term Agents in connection with Hudson's Bay Company’s acquisition of Saks Incorporated.
- Acting for Agent and Lenders in connection with asset-based financing transaction in favour of Select Staffing.
- Acting for Agent and Lenders in connection with TriWest Capital Partners’, Alberta Teachers' Retirement Fund’s and Northwest Capital Appreciation’s acquisition of NCSG Crane & Heavy Hauling Corporation.
TransCanada Tower, Suite 2500
450 First Street, SW
Calgary, AB T2P 5H1
1055 West Hastings Street, Suite 1700
Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9
340 Albert Street, Suite 1900
Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y6
1000, rue De La Gauchetière Ouest
Montréal, QC H3B 4W5
620 Eighth Avenue, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10018