Julia Borozdna - Partner, Head of Employment and Migration Law Practice. For over 20 years Julia has been providing legal support to clients (primarily, multinational and major Russian companies) on the full range of legal issues that may have an impact on their business from the perspective of employment and migration law. Julia offers solutions for protecting clients’ business interests and mitigating their risks.
She has extensive experience in the pre-trial settlement of labour disputes as well as in litigation.
- for several years in a row Julia has been recognised as one of the leading experts in employment law in Russia by authoritative international legal directories, including The Best Lawyers, Chambers Europe, Legal 500, Kommersant Publishing House’s law firm rankings, Pravo.RU;
- under Julia’s leadership, the Labour and Migration Practice of Pepeliaev Group has become one of the largest and most successful in Russia;
- Julia is Chair of the Labour Law Subcommittee of the Association of European Business;
- Julia is the author and co-author of numerous articles on employment, migration, personal data, trade secret protection, and other legal issues. These have been published in such newspapers and journals as The Moscow Times, Vedomosti, Corporate UK, New Legislation and Legal Practice, General Director, Corporate Lawyer, Trudovye Spory, Kadrovoye Delo, Kadrovik.ru, Nalogoved, Getting the Deal Through, and many others;
- She is also a member of the expert board of Trudovye Spory (Employment Disputes) magazine.
What they say:
Chambers Europe views Julia as a “serious player with terrific skills.” The same source reports that clients regard her as a leader, who provides “clear and reliable support” (Chambers Europe).