Juan Alberto has extensive experience advising companies and private individuals on tax-related matters, focusing on mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, tax planning and international tax relations. He also has a wealth of experience with tax disputes, and is equally at home defending the interests of his clients before the tax office itself and lodging claims before the tax appeal board, as he is bringing and defending claims before the courts.
Spanish, English and French.
- Madrid Bar Association.
- Law Degree, Universidad de Deusto, 1985.
- Master’s degree in corporate legal advice, Instituto de Empresa, 1987.
- Lecturer on the Entry to the Legal Profession master’s course, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
- Recommended by Best Lawyers International, since 2013 edition, in the area of Tax Law.
- Recommended by The Legal 500 EMEA, 2013, 2014 and 2015 edition, in the area of Tax Law.
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2011 edition, in the area of Tax Law.
- Recommended by Chambers Europe, 2013 and 2014 edition, in the area of Tax Law.
- Recommended by Chambers Europe - Leaders in Their Field, 2013, 2014 and 2015 edition.
- Recommended by Practical Law Company, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 edition, in the area of Tax Law.