Joseph E. (Jed) Dietrich, III, Esq. is known to be the AGGRESSIVE, TENACIOUS AND HARDWORKING serious personal injury lawyer of Western New York.
Since 1999, Jed Dietrich, Esq., the President of the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., has been practicing serious personal injury litigation in Buffalo, New York. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has tried more than 100 cases to verdict and has collected over $150 Million in verdicts and settlements on behalf of his injured clients. On more than 30 separate occasions, insurance companies have paid Jed Dietrich, Esq. $1 Million, or more, to resolve personal injury claims.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. founded the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. in 2005 with the mission to provide the highest level of personal injury representation to the people of Western New York. He treats others the way that he wants to be treated and always works hard to achieve the best possible results for his clients. Jed Dietrich, Esq.’s energetic and competitive nature drives his ability to obtain maximum compensation for his injured clients.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. is known to practice law the Dietrich way. That is, disciplined, dedicated and determined to achieving the best results possible for his clients. Jed Dietrich, Esq. prepares each and every case as if it will go ALL the way to a final verdict and provides personal attention to each client's case. Each month, Jed Dietrich, Esq. conducts office-wide meetings to focus on issues of high importance in his clients' personal injury cases such as obtaining lost wages for his clients, securing prompt payment for medical bills, and documenting pain and suffering through each client's medical records. In addition, Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his associate attorneys provide their personal cell phone numbers to every client in an effort to foster close communication and a personal relationship between the clients and the team at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.
Honors and Awards:
Jed Dietrich, Esq.'s dedication to his clients, high level of professional achievement and winning results for his clients have been recognized throughout the legal community. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has been honored with membership in the following organizations:
- Best Lawyers;
- Super Lawyers;
- Best Attorneys of America;
- Premier Lawyers of America;
- Distinguished Justice Advocates;
- Elite Lawyers of America;
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum;
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum;
- Who’s Who in American Law; and
- America’s Registry of Outstanding Professionals.
In addition, Jed Dietrich, Esq. values the importance of teamwork and capitalizes on the unique skillsets for all of his staff to achieve his mission of providing the highest level of personal injury service. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has led the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. to be recognized with a:
- Better Business Bureau A+ rating;
- Google Reviews Five Star-Highly Rated Rating; and
- Membership in the Best Law Firm of America group.
Legal Career Highlights:
- $11 Million Recovery for a car accident injury;
- $7 Million Recovery for a drowning accident resulting in a brain injury;
- $4.5 Million Recovery for a pedestrian struck in a crosswalk by a school bus; and
- Numerous cases for cervical and lumbar spine fusions resolved in excess of $1 Million.
- Plaintiff’s Personal Injury;
- Accidents and Personal Injury;
- Car Accidents;
- Truck Accidents;
- Motorcycle Accidents;
- Bicycle Accidents;
- Construction Accidents;
- Dog Bites;
- Drowning Accidents;
- Food Poisoning;
- Nursing Home Accidents;
- Pedestrian Accidents;
- Sexual Abuse;
- Slip and Falls;
- Wrongful Death; and
- Other General Negligence Claims.
- The American Bar Association;
- The Association for Trial Lawyers of America;
- The New York State Bar Association; and
- The Erie County Bar Association.
- J.D. – State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law
- B.A. – Temple University; Magna Cum Laude
Presenter, Commentator and Guest Lecturer:
- The New York State Chiropractors Association;
- Daemen College;
- Canisius College;
- Canisius High School; and
- AM Buffalo.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. encourages you to contact him today to find out how he can be of service to you. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. team is available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week at 716-839-3939.