John T. Flynn
Recognized in:Construction LawLitigation - Construction
Law School:University of Texas
Location:3344 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 2400Atlanta, GA 30326
- George Washington University Law School, LL.M, graduated 1977
- University of Texas, J.D., graduated 1970
- Texas Tech University, BA, graduated 1968
- Georgia, State Bar of Georgia
- Arizona, State Bar of Arizona
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- Georgia, U.S. District Court, Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- Texas, U.S. District Court, Southern, Northern and Western Districts of Texas
- United States, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- United States, U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- American Bar Association - Public Contract Law Section
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Best Lawyers® 2008-2016, Litigation - Construction
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Georgia Super Lawyers List, Construction Litigation (2004-2007)
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Business Lawyers, Top Business Lawyer, (2008-2013)
- Litigation Counsel of America, Fellow
Successfully defended design professionals in $75 million dispute over the adequacy of design of bridge in Charleston, South Carolina.
Obtained favorable settlement for designers of power plant in Puerto Rico in $50 million dispute with major U.S. energy corporation over changes to design.
Successfully resolved termination for default case on behalf of Italian contractor involving construction of a federal detention center in Miami and obtained $22 million settlement from U.S. Department of Justice.
Successfully represented Georgia Air National Guard in dispute arising out of $130 million construction of new facility at Robins Air Force Base (Warner Robins, Georgia) to house B-1 Bomber Wing.
Represented numerous contractors in Hawaii, Alabama, Arizona and California in disputes over multi-million dollar hospital renovation projects.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Government Contracts
- Professional Liability
- Surety & Bond
2601 South Bayshore Drive, Suite 1500
Miami, FL 33133
255 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1260
Orlando, FL 32801
6385 South Rainbow Boulevard, Suite 400
Las Vegas, NV 89118