Recognized since 2006
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Corporate and Commercial Litigation
Product Liability Law
John M. Hope, KC is the senior member of Duncan Craig LLP's litigation group. His practice focuses primarily on commercial litigation, insurance law, labour law, product liability and alternative dispute resolution.
In 2011, John was inducted as a fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America which recognizes accomplishment in litigation and limits its membership to 3,500 fellows. Throughout his career, he has also been recognized by Best Lawyers and Martindale-Hubbell as preeminent in his field.
John is a member of the Law Societies of Alberta and the Northwest Territories. He regularly appears before all levels of court in Alberta and has appeared before all levels of court in Alberta and has appeared before the Federal Court of Canada, Federal Court of Appeal, Supreme Court of Yukon, Supreme Court of Saskatchewan, Supreme Court of the Northwest Territories, Court of Appeal of the Northwest Territories and the Supreme Court of Canada.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://dcllp.com/people/John-Hope/
- Suite 2800, 10060 Jasper Avenue
10060 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5J 3V9
- Alberta, 1969
- Northwest Territories, 1976
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation, Edmonton, Canada (2020)
- Product Liability Law, Edmonton, Canada (2019)
- Product Liability Law, Edmonton, Canada (2016)
- Product Liability Law, Edmonton, Canada (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2023 for work in:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Product Liability Law
- Product Liability
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.