John M. Bloxom, IV has 33 years of experience in the areas of real estate and land use law. He serves as general counsel in all aspects of real estate law to several of Delaware’s largest owners and operators of commercial, office, industrial, and residential real estate. John focuses his practice on the construction, development, financing, and leasing of commercial, office, and industrial real estate.
- Disposition of multiple industrial income producing properties in an integrated transaction aggregating $85,000,000.00 - 2016
- Construction and development of a 513 space parking garage within a mixed use development aggregating 200+ dwelling units within the City of Wilmington - 2016
- $27,250,000 financing of manufactured housing communities - 2015
- $39,000,000 purchase of commercial shopping center - 2015
- $15,000,000 bond issuance for a Delaware State public agency - 2015
- Co-chaired a transaction involving the conveyance of in excess of 50 large industrial properties located throughout the United States in connection with the corporate reorganization of a prominent publicly traded company - 2014
- $38,500,000 financing of 220 unit apartment complex - 2014
- $186,000,000 multiple collateral pool financing transactions involving national lenders - 2012
- $155,000,000 global refinancing transaction involving a collateral pool in excess of 400 properties - 2011
- The obtainment of governmental approvals as necessary to permit the construction of approximately 1,000,000 square feet of mixed use development in New Castle County, and a coordinated effort to help establish Delaware’s first National Park in New Castle County incorporating in excess of 1,000 acres of open space and public parkland.
- Represents land owners in Sussex County, Delaware in transactions with the development community there, involving the sale and development of approximately 850 acres of land located in Bridgeville, Millsboro, Rehoboth Beach, and Lewes Delaware.