Ms. Reiver is a member of the firm's Business Group and focuses her practice on estate planning, probate, estate administration and charitable trusts.
She has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America, 1987 to present, and has received an AV® rating in Martindale-Hubbell's peer review certification.
- Catholic University of America, J.D., 1976
- West Virginia University, A.B., 1968
- Fellow, The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, 1987-present; Delaware State Chair, 2007-present
- Member, Delaware Bar Association, past chair of the Section on Estates and Trusts
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Delaware, Inc. (President, 1991-1992)
- Member, National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (Board of Directors, 1993-2001; President, 2001)
- Member, Wilmington Tax Group
- Board of Directors, Delaware CarePlan, Inc. (Board of Directors, 1997-present; Vice President, 1999-2004)