Joan Antoni has extensive experience in insolvency law, corporate restructurings, company insolvencies and in renegotiating and terminating contracts. He represents defendants and claimants alike in actions to seek liability of members of the governing bodies of legal entities and in other commercial litigation. He has acted as insolvency administrator and assistant administrator in more than fifty insolvency proceedings.
Spanish, Catalan and English.
- Barcelona Bar Association.
- Law Degree, Universitat de Barcelona, 1992.
- Expert in insolvency administration, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, 2007-2008.
- Lecturer of insolvency law and restructurings at Escuela de Práctica Jurídica, Barcelona Bar Association.
- Lecturer of the Practicum titled “The role of the lawyer in insolvency proceedings”, Universitat de Barcelona.
- Recommended by Best Lawyers International since 2014 edition, in the area of Insolvency and Reorganization Law.
- Recommended by The Legal 500 EMEA, 2013, 2014 and 2015 edition, in the area of Restructuring and Insolvency