Joan Albert has specialised for more than 30 years in the realm of insolvency law, corporate restructurings, corporate insolvency, renegotiations and termination of contracts and agreements, and liability actions against the Board members of legal entities. He has worked and acted as insolvency administrator in many insolvency cases.
Spanish, Catalan and French.
- Barcelona Bar Association.
- Law Degree, Universitat de Barcelona, 1973.
- Recommended by Best Lawyers International, since 2014 edition, in the areas of Isolvency and Reorganization.
- Recommended by Practical Law Company, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 edition, in the area of Restructuring and Insolvency.
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2011 edition, in the area of Restructuring and Insolvency.