Recognized since 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
Employment Law - Management
Labor Law - Management
Jen Sarafina has been a partner at Kamer Zucker Abbott since 2013. Jen represents employers in all facets of labor and employment law before administrative agencies and the state and federal courts. Jen has represented clients in labor arbitration matters, and has represented clients in matters pending before the Nevada Employee-Management Relations Board, the Nevada Labor Commissioner, the Nevada Equal Rights Commission, and the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. She has secured important victories for clients in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, Nevada state and federal courts, and before the National Labor Relations Board.
Jen also conducts zero tolerance training and has spoken to the Southern Nevada Human Resources Association as a member of their annual legal panel in 2009 and 2010. In 2012 and 2016, Jen had articles published in the Communique, Clark County Bar Association's monthly publication, and has been recognized as a Rising Star by the Mountain States Super Lawyer magazine in 2010-2015.
Jen is a member of the Nevada State Bar's Litigation and Labor and Employment Law Sections, and has served on the State Bar of Nevada's Southern Nevada Disciplinary Board since 2010.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.kzalaw.com/our-attorneys/jen-j-sarafina
- 3000 West Charleston Boulevard, Suite Three
Las Vegas, NV 89102
- Sex: Female
- William Mitchell College of Law , J.D., graduated 2005
- Nevada, State Bar of Nevada
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Employment Law - Management, Las Vegas (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Mountain States Super Lawyers - Employment Litigation: Defense - Rising Star 2010
- Minnesota State Bar Association Labor & Employment Law Section Outstanding Achievement Award - Labor Law 2006
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.