Jeff Brown is a Member within Moore & Van Allen's Real Estate practice group. He focuses his practice on the representation of investors and developers in an array of real estate-related transactions and ventures.
Mr. Brown represents and serves as counsel to his clients in a comprehensive range of real estate-related matters, from financing, acquisitions and dispositions, joint venture and real estate investment structuring, and development, including complex land use, entitlement and public/private economic development projects. Mr. Brown is also active in certain government relations matters.
- City of Charlotte “Mayor’s Award” recipient - recognizing one Charlotte citizen who has demonstrated unselfish community leadership
- YMCA of Greater Charlotte George Williams Award recipient
- William C. Friday Fellowship for Human Relations, Wildacres Leadership Initiative
- Charlotte Business Journal “40 Under 40” award recipient
- North Carolina Institute of Political Leadership Fellowship