Recognized since 2021
Corporate and Commercial Litigation
Jason is a “go-to” resource for clients who need timely and practical legal advice from an experienced courtroom litigator. Clients appreciate Jason’s ability to quickly get to the heart of their matter and provide a pragmatic, effective solution. Jason has acted as lead counsel in a broad range of complex insurance and commercial litigation disputes in areas include insurance coverage, construction defect disputes, directors’ and officers’ claims, professional negligence, technology errors and omissions and franchise law. He is recognized in Euromoney's Insurance and Reinsurance Expert Guide as a top Insurance and Reinsurance Practitioner in North America. He has also been recognized as one of Lexpert® Magazine's 'Leading Lawyers to Watch' in Commercial Insurance.
Jason's insurance coverage practice encompasses court room application and opinion work in respect of all types of first party and third party liability policies. He has extensive experience with P3 wrap-up, directors and officers, commercial general liability, business interruption, errors and omissions, cyber and automobile policies.
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2022 for work in:
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Lexpert® Canadian Legal Directory's 'Leading Lawyer to Watch' in Toronto, Commercial Insurance Litigation (2017)
- Listed in Expert Guides' Guide to the World's Leading Insurance & Reinsurance Lawyers
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Defence Lawyers Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute Inc. (Insurance Law Committee Member and Vice-Liaison of the Young Lawyers International Law Committee)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.