A member of the firm’s Financial Services Practice Group, Jim Hovis brings years of sophisticated, high-level experience to his finance and capital markets practice.
He regularly represents national and regional financial institutions in complex financing transactions, including:
- Acquisition and leveraged buyout financing
- Subordinated debt facilities
- Syndicated finance facilities of all types
- Lease financings, utilizing both tax and synthetic structures
- Complex debt restructurings involving multiple classes of capital