- Ohio State University College of Law , J.D., graduated 1973
- University of Pennsylvania , B.A., graduated 1968
- USA Taekwondo Martial Arts Commission - Commissioner, vice-president, former legal counsel.
- The Center for Principled Family Advocacy - Member (co-founder, past president, trustee, practice group chair).
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers - Fellow, former Ohio Chapter President, former board delegate, member of various committees).
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Family Law, Cleveland (2009)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Family Law
Areas of Expertise:
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Collaborative Law
- Enforcement and Modification
- Equitable Division