Recognized since 2021
James is a partner in our litigation and arbitration team.
He concentrates on civil litigation, with a focus on commercial and employment litigation and arbitration. He has litigated a significant array of commercial cases at both the state and federal levels in both jury and bench trials. In addition, James advises on regulatory investigations involving, and defends claims lodged against, financial institutions and broker-dealer firms in the securities industry. He has substantial experience in class action litigation in general and in wage-and-hour class action defense in particular. He also has extensive patent litigation experience. James is admitted to practice before:
- the US Supreme Court;
- the US Federal Circuit Court of Appeals;
- the US Second Circuit Court of Appeals;
- the Federal District Court for Connecticut;
- and the Federal District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Contact & Links
- 1700 East Putnam Avenue, Suite 400
Greenwich, CT 06870-1366
- 430 Park Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10022-3505
- Boston University School of Law, J.D.
- Fairfield University, B.A.
- Connecticut, 1991
- New York, 1991
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member
- Fairfield County Bar Association - Member
- Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.