Recognized since 2021
Las Vegas, Nevada
Administrative / Regulatory Law
Ms. Nichols’ practice primarily focuses on representing government and municipal entities. She has experience in civil rights, defense, personal injury claims, and employment matters. In particular, Ms. Nichols has extensive experience in litigating and handling matters involving the Nevada Public Records Act (NPRA”), including at the appellate level.
As a native of Las Vegas, Ms. Nichols obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice in 2013 from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Ms. Nichols pursued her Juris Doctorate at Sandra Day O’Connor, College of Law at Arizona State University, graduating cum laude with a certificate in Law, Science, & Technology, specializing in Health Law. Ms. Nichols has been a member of the MAC family since 2010. In 2014, she began clerking for the firm and has gained experience in civil, business, and probate litigation.
In her spare time, Ms. Nichols enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also loves to travel and is a food enthusiast.
Contact & Links
- 10001 West Park Run Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89145
- University of Nevada, B.A., Bachelor of Arts, graduated 2013
- William S. Boyd School of Law, JD, graduated 2004
- Nevada, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- State Bar of Nevada
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2022 for work in:
- Municipal Law
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Nevada Business Magazine Legal Elite (Top Rank), 2021-2022
- Named in Best Lawyers in America list: Ones To Watch (Administrative/ Regulatory Law, Municipal Law), 2021
- Mountain States Rising Stars, 2019-2020
- Nevada Business Magazine, Best Up and Coming, 2018-2020
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.