Recognized since 2008
Employment Law - Management
Labor Law - Management
Litigation - Construction
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.sgrlaw.com/attorneys/humphries-j-d
- 1105 West Peachtree Street N.E., Suite 1000
Atlanta, GA 30309
- Washington and Lee University , BA, graduated 1966
- Georgia, State Bar of Georgia
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- District of Columbia, The District of Columbia Bar
- American Bar Association - Member
- Associated Builders and Contractors of Georgia - Member
- Associated General Contractors of America - Member
- Atlanta Bar Assocation - Member
- District of Columbia Bar Association - Member
- Georgia Bar Foundation - Fellow
- Lawyer's Club of Atlanta - Member
- Old Warhorse Lawyer's Club - Member
- State Bar of Georgia - Member
- The Florida Bar - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Martindale-Hubbell AV-rated
- Super Lawyers (2005-09, 2012)
- Super Lawyer 2013
- Past President Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Past President Legal Aid Society of Atlanta, Inc.
"J.D. Humphries is without a doubt one of the most knowledgeable attorneys that I have ever worked with. His broad base of knowledge has proven very beneficial. He has regularly assisted us on projects including Trademark Protection, Mergers and Acquisitions, Contract Law, Human Resource Counseling and Litigation. He is very thorough and can communicate the finer points of the law and associated options to a "layman" so that our management can make well informed decisions. He is very responsive and most times will respond to our questions or issues within hours. On a personal note, his many years of business experience have also provided a "clear path" through our fast growth with the acquisition of 3 companies in 3 years. He has proven to be a good mentor for me and I trust his judgment without question."
"J.D. Humphries has represented my construction company for over 10 years. He has always been professional, knowledgeable, and prompt. J.D. "gets it" when I explain how things happen in the construction world and that is tremendously helpful in making our case regardless of the matter at hand. J. D. is worth any price. I continue to call on him with my legal needs and have recommended him to friends."
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.