Mr. Rubinfeld is a member of the Firm’s real property section. His practice concentrates on transactions involving real property. His experience encompasses a wide range of matters, including purchase and sales, commercial leasing, mortgage lending, and title insurance. He frequently consults on real property litigation matters with members of the Firm’s Litigation Section. Mr. Rubinfeld has been with Ray Quinney & Nebeker since 1985.
Mr. Rubinfeld was named 2007 Real Estate Practitioner of the Year by the Real Property Section of the Utah State Bar and has been recognized in Chambers USA in Real Estate (Band 2). He maintains an AV Preeminent (5.0) rating with Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest rating awarded to attorneys for professional competence and ethics. He has also been selected for inclusion in Mountain States Super Lawyers (2007-2008, 2010-2013) in the category of Real Estate Law, and has been voted by his peers throughout the state as one of Utah’s “Legal Elite,” as published in Utah Business Magazine (2004, 2006-2016).
Recent Transactions Include:
- Lead counsel for seller of 1.1 million square foot warehouse/distribution facility
- Represented tenant in lease of 395,000 square foot manufacturing facility
- Sale of $25 million office building
- Counsel for pension fund in restructuring of approximately $200 million in joint venture investments
- Purchase of historic office building for non-profit organization
- Local counsel for purchase of two Salt Lake office towers
- Acquisition of land and development of medical office building
- Sale of 400,000 square foot industrial building
- Negotiations and drafting of numerous office, industrial, and retail leases for both landlords and tenants