Inna Vavilova is a head of Prime Advice Law Firm. She has more than 25 years of practical experience in legal sphere, including comprehensive support of the largest companies’ bankruptcy proceedings. Inna has headed major legal projects specializing in structuring and support of M&A transactions, complex Due Diligences, restructuring of holdings’, international tax planning.
Inna has been repeatedly acclaimed by the international rankings: Best Lawyers, Chambers, The Legal500.
To name just some major projects of Inna Vavilova:
- SEVCABLE, legal support in the large Russian manufacturing group’s insolvency proceedings (Amount of creditors’ claims: RUB15bn)
- KD AVIA, legal support for the natural monopoly entity – regional air carrier subject to insolvency proceedings (Amount of creditors’ claims: RUB14bn)
- STROYMONTAZH, legal support in the insolvency proceedings undergone by a large construction group in St. Petersburg (Amount of creditors’ claims: RUB6.2bn)
- Largest Russian baby store chain, representation of the seller throughout the merger of two retail chains (total market share 49%)
- The second largest port in St. Petersburg water area, support for the purchase of port facilities, including pre-sale preparation, negotiating deal terms under the English law
- Leading woodworking enterprise (leased forest area = area of Belgium), support for the purchase of over 15 companies in Russia and abroad with regard to the laws of foreign jurisdictions
- Large Russian group of companies, legal support for a EUR250mln hotel purchase in a foreign jurisdiction