Grigoriy joined KPMG in 2017. Prior to KPMG, Grigoriy worked for National Center of Intellectual Capital where he consulted clients on various intellectual property issues, registered trademarks, developed intellectual property commercialization strategies, etc.
He specializes in Intellectual Property (IP), data protection (including GDPR) and E-commerce.
Grigoriy’s experience includes:
– Advising on structuring of licensing and payment relations for e-commerce companies;
– Advising a Russian oil and gas company on creation of a blockchain platform, contractual concept of interaction between the participants of the platform, and developing documents for the platform;
– Legal due diligence of IT and pharmaceutical companies, banks, hotel chains, oil and gas companies (over 30 LDD’s in total);
– Development of an intellectual property commercialization strategy for a Russian state-owned company;
– Advising major Russian manufacturing companies on the applicability of GDPR; – Developing a strategy for structuring the transfer of royalties for a multinational brewing company;
– Advising a multinational venture fund on legal aspects of establishing a company owning intellectual property rights in foreign jurisdictions;
– Developing a strategy for structuring relations with a Russian partner (intellectual property owner) for a foreign pharmaceutical company.