Frederick M. Lombardi
Recognized in:Banking and Finance LawBankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law...
Law School:Case Western Reserve University
Location:3800 Embassy Parkway, Suite 300Akron, OH 44333
- Case Western Reserve University, graduated 1962
- The University of Akron, graduated 1960
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
- Akron Bar Association - Member and Past President
- Case Western Law Alumni Association Board - Member
- Case Western Reserve School of Law Society of Benchers - Member
- Federal Panel of Alternate Dispute Resolution Neutrals; Ohio Arbitration & Mediation Center, Inc. Panel - Panel Member
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- Akron Golf Charities - Lifetime Trustee
- Summa Foundation - Member
- St. Hilary Parish Foundation - Vice President, Trustee and Board Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Banking and Finance Law, Akron (2015)
- Litigation - Real Estate, Akron (2014)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Western Reserve Law Review
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law Society of Benchers
- Selected for inclusion in Ohio’s Super Lawyers® (2004 – 2008), as voted by his peers.
- Recognized in the 2008 - 2010 Corporate Counsel Editions of Super Lawyers® for Business Litigation.
- Listed in Who's Who in America.
- Listed in Who's Who in American Law.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® (2010-2013).
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV® Preeminent™, which is the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards as established by confidential opinions from members of the Bar.