Francisco Vega Esteban is the co-managing partner of the law firm’s Tax Law Department. A practising lawyer. On-leave official of the Technical Body of the Treasury. Graduate of Law at the University of Granada in 1991.
Over the course of his career spanning more than 20 years, Francisco Vega has obtained a solid background and practical experience in the field of law, whether related to within or outside the Public Authority. Regarding the private sector of his profession, the following fields are noteworthy:
- Advice on general tax law for resident and non-resident entities in the various sectors of business (industry, consultancy, services, etc.). Preparation of transactions with international taxation aspects.li>
- Private individual taxation. Tax preparation for large estates and tax liabilities of artists and sportspeople.
- Tax preparation for foreign investments in Spain and Spanish investments abroad.
- Mergers and Acquisitions. Corporate restructuring. Conveyancing. Financial structure taxation. Venture Capital Investments. Private Equity.
- Corporate Crisis Situations. Distressed securities investment and, in relation to insolvency, he has advised all parties that could find themselves facing economic difficulties.