Spanish, Catalan, English and French.
- Barcelona Bar Association.
- Member of the Barcelona Bar Association's Governing Board from 1981 to 1985.
- Law Degree, Universitat de Barcelona, 1970.
- Diploma from the Centro de Estudios Financieros (Tax and Financial Studies Centre),
Spanish Association of Financial Law.
- Lecturer in Private International Law, Universitat de Barcelona, 1971-1973.
- Lecturer in the Practicum on Private Contracts, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 1995-1997.
- Lecturer in Public Contracts, La Salle School, Universitat Ramon Llull, 2007-2009.
- Recommended by Best Lawyers International, since 2009 edition, in the areas of Administrative Law and Corporate and M&A.
- Recommended by The Legal 500 EMEA, 2012 edition, in the area of Corporate and M&A.