Ekaterina Chilimova graduated from Novgorod State University in 2010. Since then, she has been in law practice.
She is a Project Head Manager and a Practice Leader at Gardium. She has been licensed as Russian Patent Attorney #2058.
Ekaterina helps to develop the practice of rightsholders legal defence against infringements and unfair competition, represent clients in Commercial courts, the IP Court of the Russian Federation, general jurisdiction courts, governmental and law enforcement agencies.
- PIK Group (leading real estate company in Russia)
- FC Dynamo (premier league football club)
- UNIDENT (exclusive distributor of a leading Chinese dental equipment producer Zhuhai Siger)
- I-Core (IT-solutions and information management)
- Intellectual Property
- Corporate Law
- Contract Law
- International law
Here are some of Ekaterina's noticeable cases:
- Recognition of PIK Group's trademark as well-known in Russia
- Trademark rights' recovery of UNIDENT Group and Zhuhai Siger Medical
- Recognition of Dihlofos trademark as illegal, restoration of market circulation of products with this designation
- Defence of clients' rights through patent annulment