Recognized in:Corporate LawPrivate Funds Law...
Law School:McGill University
Location:340 Albert Street, Suite 1900Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y6
- McGill University, LL.B, graduated 1995
- Brock University, BBus, graduated 1991
- British Columbia, Law Society of British Columbia
- Ontario, The Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Law Society of British Columbia - Member
- Law Society of Upper Canada - Member
- University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law - Lecturer
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Securities Law, Ottawa (2018)
- Securities Law, Ottawa (2015)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Private Funds Law
- Securities Law
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory : Corporate Finance & Securities; Private Equity; Technology Transactions; Corporate Mid-Market
Teralys Capital Innovation Fund in the structuring and formation of a private equity fund of funds focused on investing in the technology and life sciences sectors.
Version One Ventures in the structuring and formation of a venture capital fund focused on investing in start-up and early-stage technology companies.
XPV Water Fund in the structuring and formation of venture capital funds focused on investing in water technologies.
Lightspeed POS in various rounds of venture capital financing and acquisitions in the United States and Europe.
Celtic House Venture Partners in the creation of several venture capital funds focused on the technology sector.
Solace Systems in various rounds of venture capital financing.
Halogen Software in 2013 initial public offering and TSX listing.
Filetrek in various rounds of venture capital financing.
TransCanada Tower, Suite 2500
450 First Street, SW
Calgary, AB T2P 5H1
1055 West Hastings Street, Suite 1700
Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9
340 Albert Street, Suite 1900
Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y6
1000, rue De La Gauchetière Ouest
Montréal, QC H3B 4W5
620 Eighth Avenue, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10018