Diana (Di) is a highly respected lawyer with extensive corporate and commercial experience. Her status as a capital markets lawyer is acknowledged by clients and colleagues alike.
Working across food and agribusiness, mining services, renewable energy, technology and property development, her commercial awareness is appreciated by clients seeking astute advice.
A strong leader with a dynamic approach, she has high level experience advising boards and companies.
She has expertise in capital raisings, mergers and acquisitions, and local and overseas stock exchange listings including on ASX, NSX and AIM. She has led demutualisations, and has advised on restructures, corporate governance, ongoing risk management and regulatory compliance.
Recent experience includes:
- demutualisation of Mackay Sugar Cooperative and its conversion into a company
- advising Tully Sugar in a contested takeover by Bunge Limited, Mackay Sugar Limited and COFCO
- advising Coalbank in regard to a significant investment by Och Ziff
- ASX listing of Astivita Renewables Limited, and
- restructure and listing of Capilano Honey Limited on BSX and ongoing general corporate advice.
She has an innate ability to evaluate alternative strategies. She regularly undertakes due diligence assignments and she has developed risk management and compliance systems for organisations.
Highly regarded for her technical expertise, Di is course director in Applied Corporate Law for the Queensland Branch of Chartered Secretaries.
She is also a frequent presenter on corporate issues for various organisations. Her energy and holistic approach to her profession make her a consistent leader in her field.