Mr. Dinner has represented clients in bankruptcy cases involving such diverse matters as real estate, construction, manufacturing, advanced technological equipment, trucking, airlines, food production, surety claims, intellectual property, oil and gas, multi-tiered marketing, factoring and asset based lending. His cases include:
· Representing a debtor oil and gas company in a Chapter 11 reorganization involving $55 million in debt and obtained a confirmed plan of reorganization.
· Representing a factoring company with a multi-million-dollar secured claim in a printing company Chapter 11 case where debtor tried to subordinate the claim to DIP financing.
· Pursuing multi-million-dollar reclamation and unsecured claims on behalf of vendors in the Circle K bankruptcy case.
· Obtaining a multi-million-dollar state court verdict on a fraudulent transfer action.
· Negotiating and documenting DIP financing transactions for both factoring companies and asset based lenders.
· Successfully defending a non-dischargeability action brought by a bank against a client.
· Representing an unsecured creditors committee, resulting in a consensual plan of reorganization.
· Confirming Chapter 11 plan with over 65 real properties.
· Obtaining confirmation of individual Chapter 11 plan.
· Representing unsecured creditors committee in $1 billion Mortgages Limited case.