David S. Pollack
Recognized in:Medical Malpractice Law - PlaintiffsPersonal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Law School:New York Law School
Locations:Four Inwood RoadPort Washington, NY 11050
61 Broadway, Suite 2220New York, NY 10006
1201 Route 112, Suite 200Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776
- New York Law School, J.D., graduated 1980
- Boston University, BA, graduated 1976
- New York, 1981
- Brooklyn Women's Bar Association - Member
- Nassau County Bar Association - Member
- Nassau Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- New York State Trial Lawyer's Academy - Member
- New York State Trial Lawyer's Association - Member
- NYSBA - Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
David S. Pollack
Four Inwood Road
Port Washington, NY 11050
3 Office Locations
in 1 Country
Attorney Case History
Karney v. Arnot Ogden Memorial Hospital
This case involved a claim against a maternal fetal medicine specialist and the hospital for negligent failure to avoid pre-term birth at 28 weeks resulting in avoidable cerebral palsy. The jury awarded $13.6 million dollars in damages. The trial court set aside the award against the hospital and reduced the verdict. Plaintiff appealed and the Third Department reversed the dismissal against the hospital and increased the damage award. (251 A.D.2d 780 1998).
Glazer v. NYCH&H Corp.
In a wrongful death action, the jury awarded $3.8 million dollars to decedent's next of kin based upon finding that an ambulance crew negligently failed to defibrillate decedent when he was having a cardiac arrest while in their care during transport.
Morgello v. Harris
The jury found that the defendant surgeon negligently failed to biopsy a palpable abnormality in plaintiff's breast for 18 months allowing cancer to spread to 11 lymph nodes and worsening plaintiff's chance for survival. They awarded $7 million dollars in damages.