David S. Allman
Recognized since 2014
Vancouver, British Columbia
David Allman practices business law. His areas of focus include commercial real estate, natural resources (mining) and general corporate commercial law. David acts for clients who are active in these industry areas, and provides them with a broad range of legal advice.
David’s mining law practice involves regularly advising senior, mid-tier and junior mining clients on domestic and international mineral resource property transactions, including option agreements, joint venture agreements, royalty agreements, strategic alliance agreements and confidentiality agreements, as well as advising on a range of corporate, commercial and securities matters. He has been involved in transactions involving mineral projects in Canada, Latin America, Africa and Eurasia. David’s diverse commercial real estate practice includes advising and representing clients on the purchase and sale of industrial, retail and multi-unit residential properties, commercial leasing on behalf of both landlords and tenants and property development.
David is a former managing partner of EKB. Prior to becoming a lawyer, he worked in the commercial real estate industry and as a lifeguard.
- 1040 West Georgia Street, Suite 1900
Vancouver, BC V6E 4H3
- British Columbia, 1988
- Canadian Bar Association (BC Branch) - Business Law and Real Property Law Sections - Member
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation 2014 Mining Law Short Course - Member, Program Committee
5 The Best Lawyers in Canada™ awards
- Mining Law
- Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Lawyers for Business since 2013: Projects: Mining: Leading Canadian Firms – Latin America Wide
- Who’s Who Legal: Canada: Canada’s Leading Business Lawyers since 2012 (Mining)
- Best Lawyers in Canada since 2014 (Mining)
- International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers Mining since 2011
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.