After developing e-commerce and financial services policy at the Federal Trade Commission and The White House, Mr. Medine has brought his experience to a wide range of online and offline clients. His government experience has made him a valuable asset to clients, whether it involves defending investigations, advice on legislative strategies, development of privacy and security policies or counsel on regulatory compliance.
Mr. Medine represents major online companies, media firms and consumer product companies regarding compliance with federal and state consumer protection and privacy laws and regulations. He also represents a wide range of financial institutions, including banks, insurance companies, credit bureaus, credit card issuers, debt collectors and broker-dealers on credit, financial privacy, and data security issues.
- Listed as a "Leading Lawyer" in the area of Media, technology and telecoms: Technology- data protection and privacy in the 2009 edition of The Legal 500 United States
- Selected for inclusion in the 2008 and 2009 editions of Washington, DC Super Lawyers in the area of banking law.
- Recognized as a leader in privacy and data security in the 2007, 2008, 2009 an 2010 editions of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Selected for inclusion in the 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 editions of The Best Lawyers in America in the area of banking law
- Selected by Washingtonian magazine as one of the "Top Lawyers" in Washington, 2004